The Graceful Artist

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!

Hope everyone has a very very lovely Christmas Day!

I know I have been among the missing.  I'm never sure what to say so I decided I would just ramble on.

One reason I have been among the missing is that I am busy taking Art lessons on-line!  I have always wanted to learn to draw, and lately have wanted to learn both mixed media and collage.  Beginning to get tired of doing cards.  Not certain what I will do with the new finished artwork projects, but I didn't know what to do with all those cards either.  It's all for fun anyway.

Right now I am busy with Tamara Laporte's Portrait class http://willowing.ning.com/, then I will do Whimsey and Art Journal (me, and Art Journal!!!).  Her Life Book series starts in January and from the looks of it will keep me pretty busy.  I also want to take several of Suzi Blu's classes http://suziblu.ning.com/.

When I finish something I won't mind people seeing, I will post it here.  In the meantime, here are a few cards I have done.  Could we call them a Christmas present?






1 comment:

  1. Your ART is adorable....I wanted to THANK YOU so very much for your sweet comment on my blog about missing me!!! That truly touches my heart....I am truly struggling with my mojo at the moment....Seems like it's just packed up and moved out.... ;( I sure wish it would come back HOME!!!! I will do my bestest to get with it very soon!!!! You have truly made my day and I hope your New Year is a blessed one!!!!

    ReplyDelete